Whether you're looking for the perfect watch band or tack set, you'll need to have a clear idea of what you'd like. Here's a guide to ordering your next custom piece from Dust n' Bling!
- The first step is to figure out what item you are interested in, and what you're willing to spend on your custom item.
- Next, determine your specifics. Decide on a color scheme and tooling design, and any other extras you might want (like buckstitch, spot borders, etc). Look through previous work and other Dust n' Bling designs for inspiration!
- To ensure your custom piece is the perfect fit, take measurements. If you're looking for a tack set, measure your old set or give some parameters for your design. For a watch band, measure your wrist! (Tip: If you have any questions about sizing, ask Amy!)
- After you've determined your design and sizing, sit back and relax! Amy and the crew at Dust n' Bling will take care of your order and ship it out when it's ready. (Tip: Prior to ordering, ask Amy about the wait time for your design. But remember, good things take time!)
- Rock your new piece!
For any questions about custom ordering, or to order your custom piece, contact Amy at email@example.com.
Share this post
- Tags: barrel horse, barrel racer, barrel racing, cowgirl, cowgirl style, custom horse tack, custom ordering, equine athlete, horse tack, horseback riding, made to order horse tack, ordering horse tack, western horse, western horse tack, western riding, western sports